by Dave Mooso
September 5, 2012
- Started meeting:
- Reading of the minute
- Introductions were made
- Financial report was submitted
- Announcements of events were discussed
- General info about our industry was discussed: Wire theft in our area and solutions for wire theft.
- A new traffic signal system that allows cars and signal cabinets to communicate wirelessly with one another has been activated. It may help with reducing traffic accidents.
- IP Addressing Training and trouble shooting was started. We discussed IP addressing did hands on training including trouble shooting using IP addresses. We had fun learning together.
- Meeting adjourned.
- Thank You City of San Jose staff, JD from Western Pacific and Rod Dexter from JAM for putting the training together.